Full time - Permanent position (CDI)
Pharnext (https://www.pharnext.com) is an advanced clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing novel therapeutics for orphan and common neurodegenerative diseases that currently lack curative and/or disease-modifying treatments. Pharnext has two lead products in clinical development. PXT3003 completed an international Phase 3 trial with positive results for the treatment of Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type 1A and was given orphan drug status in Europe and the United States. PXT864 has generated encouraging Phase 2 results in Alzheimer’s disease. Pharnext has developed a new drug discovery paradigm based on big genomic data and artificial intelligence: PLEOTHERAPY™. Pharnext identifies and develops synergic combinations of drugs called PLEODRUG™. The Company was founded by renowned scientists and entrepreneurs including Professor Daniel Cohen, pioneer in genomics, and is supported by a world-class scientific team.
The Pharnext Data Science Department is looking for a highly motivated senior statistician with a deep experience of clinical trial.
- Clinical activities
- Coordinate clinical programmers (intern and extern).
- Write statistical analyses plans, statistical reports and review CSR.
- Write and maintain clinical statistical SOP.
- Participate in data review activities (eCRF, blind review…).
- Implement statistical analyses.
- Maintain up-to-date programming solutions in line with industry requirements.
- Guarantee compliance of the statistical analyses with respect to the scientific direction of the department.
- Scientific activities
- Propose new and innovative statistical methods.
- Propose and coordinate post-hoc statistical analyses.
- Stay up-to-date in clinical statistics methods via regular literature reviews.
- Participate in the writing of scientific publications.
Ph.D. in Statistics applied to Health Sciences with an additional 5 years’ experience in industry-oriented Clinical Statistics.
- Excellent mastery of theorical statistics.
- Knowledge of R and SAS are mandatory.
- Good knowledge of the ICH and CDISC standards are mandatory.
- Good understanding of regulatory requirements relevant to Statistical Programming.
- Critical thinking, autonomy, multitasking and ability to team-work and communicate in English and French.
You are highly motivated with a strong profile in industry-oriented clinical statistics and health sciences. You enjoy working in an interdisciplinary and international environment to contribute to the development of novel therapies against orphan and common diseases, send:
- A full CV
- A motivation letter (max. 2 pages)
11-13 rue René Jacques
92130, Issy les Moulineaux